Alpharetta Nomination of Guardianship Attorney Firm

If you have minor children (meaning children under the age of 18), someone will be appointed to care for your children in the event you are injured or ill. That is why it is important to have a separate document, not just a mention in a Will, where you voice your opinion on who will care for your children if you cannot.

For our moms of young kids, we get that this is the most difficult decisions you’ll make in your planning. But we, as moms ourselves, also understand that this is the most important decision you’ll make in your planning.

We help you not only walk through the decision-making process, we also help you establish support in your plan to bolster your voice being heard in this important space.


If you want to learn more about nominating a guardian, check out this article below.

Special Needs Trusts: 3rd Party SNTs

Special Needs Trusts: 3rd Party SNTs

If you have a child or sibling who has special needs, you need a different approach to estate planning.  Why? Because if you want to provide for that child or sibling in your Will, there are more serious consequences to consider. For example, if your sibling is...

read more
Get Started Protecting My Family